Team Kitchen is as the name suggests a kitchen for team cooking. Our main task is to arrange enjoyable cooking classes that also build team spirit for our customers. We welcome everyone who wants to spend a nice evening cooking, learning and enjoying good company.
Team Kitchen was founded in 2006 and since then we have had the pleasure to welcome more than a thousand customers every year. Our wine and food professionals guide and teach with decades of experience and burning passion for taste sensations. Both beginners and masters succeed in our classes, in the end the food is always delicious.
Come and spend an evening with us, you'll leave inspired and satisfied. This we promise.
- In February and March we are offering Korean style dinners. Taste our Korean dinner and prepare the meat and tofu yourselves on our table grills.
Kontact for more information: email@example.com
-Join us for a lunch course at Teamkitchen
Fluffy carrot-coconut soupe
Salmon with roasted Jerusalem- artichoke and truffle mayonnaise
Price 100€ + vat/person, minimum 10 persons.
The course includes a tree course lunch, one glass of wine, professional tutoring, recipes and necessary equipment.
The course lasts 3 hours and is held between 11.00 – 14.30
- Ask about our other lunch courses.
- Spend your team building day, cooking at Team Kitchen
- Team Kitchen 12 years - check out our Anniversary menus!
- We share! You can find Team Kitchen recipes on our Facebook page
- Come and work with us. We are looking for pleasant and competent assistants and chefs, with language skills and hygienic as well as alcohol passports. Please send us your CV and job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef Janna Wahlberg
”Cooking is supposed to be fun and straightforward; the best tastes are created in a relaxed atmosphere and through good team work.”
Janna's education: BA in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Chef's education at Turun ammattikorkeakoulu. Janna has work experience for instance from Restaurant Solna in Helsinki, Restaurant Brudhäll in Kökar as well as Hotel Tannbergerhof and Hotel Toni Marth in Austria.
Chef Mark Kumlin
Mark's motto in cooking is ”Keep it simple”. Mark has worked in Stockholm at the world famous Edsbackakrog. Mark is an enthusiastic hunter and loves fishing around the Nordic countries and Europe.
Our complete kitchen is planned specifically for cooking classes. Siemens induction stove tops, ovens and fridges all represent the newest technology on the market. Kitchen Aid household appliances and WMF frying pans make cooking even more fun. We’d love to help you arrange a customized event for you company, customers or staff in or outside our kitchen. Contact our customer relations and we can start planning.
Inquiries and booking:
+358 50 400 5543