Our main business is cooking classes but we’re involved in other activities that are closely related to us as well. The food business is known for involving people in all kinds of projects and we are no different. We have many partnerships and contribute to national and local projects aiming at developing food culture. All of this is an essential part of Team Kitchen.
- We offer food styling and photography. Our facilities are a great place for food photography.
- We develop, write and translate recipes into Finnish, Swedish and English.
- We offer consulting to companies who have an upcoming challenging event.
Janna's Culinary Consulting, service consulting
- We help develope service processes and educate staff in customer service.
- The consultation dives deep into your business’ food concepts and services. We look to find competitive advantages for you that your customers will appreciate.
- We develop your competitive edge by renewing your processes and finding new effectiveness in your ways of working.
- Siemens - Our stowes, ovens, fridges and dishwasher are all Siemens
- Kitchen Aid - We use Kitchen Aid appilances at Team Kitchen
- Middag – a more tasty dinner everyday. We wrote most of the recipes and tried them out for the first three years.
- Pritchitt Lakeland. We did product development and tests for Pritchitt’s Lakeland milk products meant for the professional kitchen for several years.
- Developing rural Finland. We were involved in a project that aimed to develop the Finnish countryside’s catering business.